The Toroidal-Tilt featured in the 'What's Hot' section of this months' Australian Earthmoving Magazine!
The Toroidal-Tilt is the first tilting coupler in history to incorporate rams which are curved or ‘bent’. After more than ten years of development, Calibre has taken the Toroidal-Tilt to the market.
The Toroidal-Tilt is powered by a whole new patented circular hydraulic ram system developed by Calibre. Among its unique features, the Toroidal-Tilt holds;
- Increased versatility from your machine
- The ability to tilt 100 degrees (50 degrees each way)
- A lower profile and lighter-weight structure which reduces fuel costs whilst increasing productivity
- A more compact profile which is smaller than other tilting devices
- Fewer parts making it easy to maintain
- A sensitive touch response mechanism
- Constant torque output at any tilt range allowing for precise operator control
- A larger lifting power than other tilt devices
- Twin curved displacement cylinders that enables a uniform transfer of power throughout the turn cycle
- The simplicity of hydraulic power to handle the rigours of the huge load forces encountered in the construction industry
See the Toroidal-Tilt in action!